Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Announcing Cytobellum: A 2D Cell Biology Game

Welcome!

This is the development blog for Cytobellum, a 2D immune system simulator/strategy game. Yesterday was the first day I officially announced my game. It was just a few months ago when this game was only an idea I had in my AP Bio class. However, thanks to the wonders of the Unity game engine and the wisdom of the internet I have been able to make my concept closer to reality. 

I posted Cytobellum onto the Steam Greenlight Concepts page in order to build some awareness for my project and see how many people are interested. Check it out and rate it if you are interested. It is at this link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=332752308 . I've also made a Facebook, Twitter, and Indie DB page.

As Cytobellum's development progresses I will be uploading screenshots and giving updates. My tentative release date is January first.

No comments:

Post a Comment